When – 5th to 9th January 2020 - Sunday to Thursday
Where – Cataract Scout Park
Cost – $380 for cubs; $190 for leaders, older scouts, venturers, rovers, adult/parent helpers
Theme - What on Earth
Website – https://cuboree.nsw.scouts.com.au/ - new content being added all the time.
What is Cuboree - NSW Cuboree is a 5 day standing camp for Cub Scouts. It is an amazing event which brings together Cub Scouts from all across NSW! Cubs have a really fun time and get to make lots of new friends.
Eligibility – who can come -
- Cubs – must be 8 years old at start of camp, must not yet be 11 at start of camp
- Scouts – must be in scout section for 2 years, have Pioneer badge, hopefully have attended a Scout Leadership Course
- Venturers – must have Venturing Skills badge
- Rovers – must have Working with Children Check
- Leaders – of any section are welcome, there are jobs for everyone
- Parent/Adult helpers – must fill out an “A2 – Application for Adult Helper” – requires Working with Children Check and Police Clearance. See your Cub Leader or Group Leader regarding this, send in to Region Office ASAP – you cannot finish the application until it is processed and you have a scout member number.
- Applications are filled out online – see the Cuboree website (link above) and click on the “Cuboree Applications“
Group Leaders -
- Check all applications for correct signatures – parent/applicant to sign the medical page; cub/scout/venturer to sign “Applicant” on permissions page; parent/applicant to sign permissions page; cub/scout/venturer leader to sign permissions page for youth, Group Leader to sign permissions page for all
- Any enquiries -
- Speak to your Cub Leader or Group Leader
- Contact Jan Mulheron, Region Commissioner Cub Scouts – firstname.lastname@example.org – 0407 247 560