Cub Scouts are for both boys and girls aged 8 years to 11 years.
Cub Scouts have a lot of fun doing a lot of interesting things! There are games to play, activities and skills to learn, places to see and new friends to meet.
Regular Events – follow the link to the current event information
- Cub Day Out - an annual outing or activity day designed for Cub Packs, always lots of fun
- Region Camp or Region Gathering – June long weekend
- Palaver – Cub Leader Training Camp – always valuable to leaders, and a lot of fun.
- Cub Leadership Course – older cubs may be invited by the leader to foster leadership skills
- Cuboree – every 3 years, a state-wide 5-day camp for cubs
- Future Scout Day at the Jamboree – cubs and joeys can visit the Jamboree to see a huge camp in action
Explanation of some events
These are some badgework links to information and applications for the Cub Section -
- Grey Wolf Award - information on process, guidelines etc
- Buddy Badge
- Bring-a-Friend Woggle
- CampOut Badge
- Centenary of Cub Scouts - 2016 – follow the link for details