Theme “SHOW TIME”
When Sunday 3rd May, 2015 9.30am to 3.00pm
Where Heathcote Scout Camp – Freeman Road, Heathcote
Who Registered cubs, new chums, leaders, parent helpers as required
How Much Cubs $12, Leaders/Youth helpers/Parent helpers $5
Rough running schedule on the day -
10am to 12pm Activities, have morning tea when it suits your pack
12pm to 1pm Lunch – at the large campfire
1pm to 3pm Activities, have afternoon tea when it suits your pack
Activities will be entertainment themed, there should be something to suit everyone!
E1 form – the skeleton E1 is here E1 Cub Day Out 2015
- You have to fill in details such as where to meet, times, cost, emergency contacts etc
- We suggest you consider catching the train, parking might get a bit tight at the camp, and the roads congested.
- If parents are driving, some of you might consider using Heathcote Station carpark, as an easier option to be dropped off/picked up. There is an overhead bridge to cross the highway, and pedestrian crossing halfway down Oliver Street.
Due to the tight time frame of getting notes out (my fault, I know)
The closing date has been changed to WEDNESDAY 29th April.
If you meeting is on a Wednesday night, please email me once you get home and know your numbers.
For each pack – please let me know whether or not you intend to come, so I will not be chasing you for a response.
If possible, approximate numbers would be helpful.
Registration forms and payments to Region Office.
- Cub Day Out 2015 Registration - click here for form
- Extra badges will be available $3 each.
- Any parent helpers must have M5 form lodged at Region Office, or provide copy of Working With Children Check.
If you have any spare leaders, venturers, rovers or parents who would like to help us run some activities, please contact me.
Starfish – Jan Mulheron – Region Commissioner Cub Scouts
Ph – 0407 247 560
Email – email@example.com