CUB DAY OUT 2017
When Sunday 28th May, 2017 9.30am to 3.00pm
Where Gough Whitlam Reserve, Earlwood -
- 300m from Tempe Railway Station
- Less than 3km from the M5
- Less than 1km off the Princes Highway at Tempe
Who Registered cubs, new chums, leaders, youth helpers, parent helpers as required
How Much Cubs $17, Leaders/Youth helpers/Parent helpers $5
- Cubs, Leaders, Youth Helpers to receive a badge
Badges Extra badges $3 each
Closing date 4pm Friday 19th May 2017 – payment and application at Region Office
Running schedule on the day -
- 9.30am Register
- 9.45am Opening Parade then hand over to Orienteering NSW
- 10.00am Welcome and get into pre-defined groups of 10
- 10.10am Orienteering NSW activities
- 12.00pm Lunch
- 1.00pm Orienteering NSW activities
- 3.00pm Closing Parade
Orienteering NSW will be running the activities for us, so all cubs need to arrive by 9.30 to register.
They require the cubs to be in groups of 10 with at least one leader with each group – leaders will need to submit names in groups of 10 or part thereof.
Each group or part-group must have either a leader or registered adult helper named to help with the activities.
They require each cub’s name to set up their scoring system on their computer system and issue their specialised scoring card or stick.
So the application form will be in a form which can easily upload the names – that is the only identifying information they require.
As per Orienteering NSW practice, the cubs will not be using compasses but will have an exciting array of activities leading up to running some courses on the day.
See this skeleton E1 Cub Day Out 2017- add your pack’s details to it before distributing.
HERE AT LAST is the 2017 – Orienteering – Registration Form
- Read the instructions carefully, you need to fill it out into the form, save it and email it to Region Office
So get your cubs signed up and coming along!
Enquiries – Jan Mulheron
- Region Commissioner Cub Scouts
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 0407 247 560