Basic Outdoor Skills (BOS) Workshops
Saturday 20th March 2021
Sunday 21st March 2021
Keith Gallard is running the final 2 one-day BOS workshops -
- Basic Outdoor Skills, where existing leaders can attain their BOS qualification
- Required by all section leaders from Joeys up to venturers and probably rovers under new program
- Not applicable to new trainee leaders, they need to complete new adult training program.
- Location – 3rd Mortdale Scout Hall and surrounding bushland
Limited numbers due to COVID-19 – the first 18 complete applications to Sue Morris will be sent details and E1 form.
Cost $10 – Region Office will invoice the Scout Group.
You must have completed your e-learning “e-Scouting Adventure” – note many of the modules have a pre-quiz that will allow you to skip through if you show sufficient knowledge of the content.
- BYO lunch, morning and afternoon tea.
- Tea/coffee available
- Fridge and microwave available.
These are the final 2 one-day courses – after this you will need to do a whole weekend course as per new adult training program, so get in quick.
Registration and enquiries – send an email to Sue Morris, who is co-ordinating this course – firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.