South Met Activities Team Program
Term 4 – 2020
Our Activities team is fresh and ready to bring some training, skills and fun to our leaders and youth.
Click here for the Program of Activities – Term 4 – 2020
Note a few things -
- Most activities and training will entail a cost, we aim to keep it as low as we can. Invoices will be sent from Region Office to participants to avoid any handling of cash by our Activities Team
- We are constrained with numbers by COVID limits, so will accept a maximum of 4 people from any Group/Troop/Unit. Others may go onto a waiting list to see our numbers at closing date and may be invited to join in
- This plan is just that – our plan going forward. Applications will be posted here on this website for each activity as soon as we can.
- There will be a Basic Outdoor Skills workshop on 5th December – we will prioritise scout and venturer trainee leaders who need to complete this to attain their COAL. After that we will prioritise those leaders who have completed their e-learning – e-Scouting Adventures. There will be more courses/workshops run in 2021
- All activities will be BYO food and drinks, hand sanitiser etc to stay within COVID-safe guidelines
Click here to fill out an Expression of Interest – let us know which activity you would like to attend – https://form.jotform.com/202929416932056.
- You will be notified whether or not you can be invited to that event. We have limits of numbers, so will send an E1 form and invoice to those who can attend, and let everyone know about more activities as soon as we can. Remember there are limits of numbers from any group, any numbers over will be added to a waiting list.
- Keith Gallard - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Ward - email@example.com