Region Camp – 7-10 June 2019 – Camp Coutts
Region Camp is a camp for Scouts, with Venturers, Rovers, Leaders and Adult Helpers as required helping the Scouts have a great time.
Cubs and Joeys will visit on the Sunday “Visitors Day”.
It is not a Group or family camp.
- Please refer to the information below for all relevant details regarding Region Camp
- Please refer to the application form to register for Region Camp – separate booklets for those camping and coming to Visitors Day.
- Please refer to the skeleton E1 form – troops must fill in details before distributing, such as travel arrangements, cost, closing date for forms to get back to troop etc.
- Use your skeleton E1 to create your Caremonkey notification.
- Separate E1 skeletons provided for camping and visiting.
Note closing date – 4pm THURSDAY 23rd May 2019
- Troops not booked into camp by that date will not be coming to camp.
- Cubs and Joeys not booked in for Visitors Day by the closing date will not be admitted to Visitors Day.
- Registration form and payment by Group Cheque or Group EFT to be received at Region Office by the closing date.
Camp Coutts staff will once again be providing catering across the weekend -
- Steak and sausage sandwiches Friday night, Sunday and Monday lunch – pre-order required for steak, appreciated for sausages
- Tea, coffee, cakes, drinks etc on Sunday
- Weekend catering for Region Team and Rovers – Indicate on Registration Form or email Region Office
- Coutts Staff Catering Pricelist - see here for details
- Firstly – ask your leader, or District Scout Leader
- Peter Jamieson, Region Commissioner Scouts
- Ph 0418 696 561
- Email Peter.Jamieson@jensen-group.com