BASIC SCOUT LEADERSHIP COURSE 30-31 MARCH 2019
This is a weekend residential course for Scouts to develop leadership skills they can put into practice in their home Scout troops and other Scout activities.
Scout troops should consider now whether they have Scouts who would be appropriate to apply to attend this course.
Please read full details in the following letter including eligibility criteria and maximum numbers:
Information Letter for SLs and Scouts – BSLC Mar2019 and then follow this checklist.
Scouts and leaders applying to attend
- Scout Leader to identify Scouts suitable to apply for the course
- Scout Leader to provide course information and E1 application form to those Scouts
- Information Letter for SLs and Scouts – BSLC Mar2019
- E1-Form-BSLC March 2019
- Scout Leader to coordinate information for any leaders planning to attend the course. Please also complete E1 form for those leaders.
Group application process
- Scout Leader to collect completed E1 forms from Scouts and leaders; recommended to do this no later than Friday 15 March 2019
- Scout Leader to compete Registration form – one per troop
- Group Registration Form – Scout-Leadership-Course-Mar2019
- By Closing date 4pm, Monday 18 March 2019, Scout Leader to
- Send all original E1 forms with completed Group Registration Form to Region Office
- Email copy of Group Registration Form to
Peter Jamieson Peter.Jamieson@jensen-group.comcc: Chris Maher firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arrange one payment for the Group to Region Office
- Payment is also required by the closing date – preferred direct bank transfer. If paying by cheque, make cheques payable to Scouts Australia.
- Please identify any emails and direct bank payments with the Group-and-Event-Reference-Codes
- Late applications cannot be accepted. (Future Courses are planned for June and November 2019).
- Please note – there will be no refunds unless withdrawal advised before 4pm Monday 25 March to Peter Jamieson Peter.Jamieson@jensen-group.com.