REGION JOEY MOB HOLIDAY
Theme – “MEDIEVAL CAMP”
When – 6th – 7th April 2019
Where – Bundilla Scout Camp – 6 Baden Powell Place, Winston Hills
Who – Joeys and one parent per joey
- $55 for the joey, $45 for the parent – $100 total
- $45 for leaders, youth helpers, rovers
See 2019 E1 Region Mob Holiday for details
- Fill out one E1 form for each person attending the camp – joey and parent, leaders etc
See Camp Gear List for what to bring – joeys to pack their own bags
Note – all parents must have their WWCC and fill out the A2 online form by 8th March, or you cannot attend – this is a NSW State Law that protects all of our children. Email the A2 form to your Joey Leader or Group Leader.
Closing date for joeys and parents – Friday 8th March.
2019 Region Mob Holiday Group Registration - must be at Region Office by 4pm
Tuesday 12th March extended until 4pm Thursday 14th March latest – with payment by Group Cheque or Group Direct Deposit – please use Group-and-Event-Reference-Codes when making deposits and sending emails to Region Office.
Enquiries – Anne Auld and Cath Beitelis, Region Commissioners Joey Scouts
- Anne Auld - email@example.com
- Cath Beitelis - firstname.lastname@example.org