Region Joey Mob Holiday
22-23 September 2018
Heathcote Scout Camp
Theme – “SPACE”
E1 Region Mob Holiday - click to download
- every person attending camp must fill this in and return to your joey leader (or Caremonkey response)
- Joeys must be registered Scout Members – on Scoutlink
Parent WWCC Check Form - click to download
- every parent must download the form, fill it out, save and email to Region Office.
- It is now law that all adults attending an overnight camp must have verified Working With Children Check details.
- Please send the form in as soon as possible to allow time for the verification process.
For the Joey Mob Leader - Region Mob Holiday 2018 Group Registration - click to download Region Mob Holiday Medical and Dietary Information - click to download All forms and payments must be at Region Office by the closing date – Monday 3rd September. All leaders who are attending the camp are required to help run at least 2 bases. Enquiries – Anne Auld, Camp Organiser
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMS 0414 471 923