SEAC – State Environment Activity Camp
The State Environment Activity Camp is back for 2018, and all Cubs, Scouts and Venturers are invited to attend!
What:¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†SEAC – State Environment Activities Camp. The State Environment Team are running this event.
When:¬† ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Friday 12th¬†¬†-¬† Sunday 14th October¬†2018
Who:¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† Open to Cubs, Scouts and Venturers.¬†¬†There is a limit, get in quick.
Where:¬† ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Camp Coutts
Join the NSW Youth Environment Team and Scouts from across NSW for a weekend of hands-on activities including:
- helping build a habitat trail
- water monitoring
- meeting our native wildlife up close
- exploration wide games
- recycled art
- guest presenters, and much more!
- Cubs and Scouts can complete part of their World Scout Environment Badge
- Venturers can earn their Venturer-level Environment Tape
- Click¬†SEAC 2018 Info and Application Sheet¬†for more information
- Click¬†here¬†to view the event poster.
To register – visit¬†eventregistration.patroltent.com.
- Early bird registrations close 3 August 2018
- Registrations close 31 August 2018
- Late applications will not be accepted, so get in quick!
- Ann Stafford ‚Äď South Met Region Commissioner ‚Äď Environment
- Ph 0412 262 680 (outside of working hours)