Region Camp – 8-11 June 2018 – Camp Coutts
Please refer to the application and information below for all relevant details and registration form for Region Camp.
Please refer to the skeleton E1 form – troops must fill in details before distributing, such as travel arrangements, cost, closing date for forms to get back to troop etc.
For those Groups using Caremonkey – you can copy the information part of the E1 across to Caremonkey, the details are the same.
Note the travel arrangements this year -
- scouts/parents will not be admitted to the camp road on Friday 8th June.
- Scouts are to be dropped off/catch a train to Waterfall Railway Station. They can either walk in to the camp along the usual walking trail into camp, or there will be a shuttle bus running.
- Only troop leaders with substantial troop gear will be admitted to the camp road – not a car with scout personal gear.
- Details will be sent to troops booked into the camp.
- Parking over the weekend – see notes in the Information sheet regarding parking, there will be no parking at the bottom carpark or along the camp road.
Note closing date – Thursday 24th May – 4pm
- Troops not booked into camp by that date will not be coming to camp.
- Individuals not booked in by that date will not be coming to camp, whether the troop is booked in or not.
- Registration form and payment by Group Cheque to be received at Region Office by 4pm on the closing date.
Enquiries – Peter Jamieson, Region Commissioner Scouts
- Ph 0418 696 561
- Email Peter.Jamieson@jensen-group.com