CUB¬† DAY¬† OUT¬† 2016
¬†To celebrate the Centenary of Cub Scouts this year, come along to our annual Cub Day Out, for all the cubs of our Region.
Theme¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† “CUBS TURN 100″
When¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Sunday 22nd May, 2016¬† 9.00am to 3.30pm
Where¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Heathcote Scout Camp – Freeman Road, Heathcote
Who¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Registered cubs, new chums, leaders, parent helpers as required
How Much¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Cubs $12, Leaders/Youth helpers/Parent helpers $5
Closing Date¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† ¬†4pm Friday 13th May
Rough running schedule on the day -
- 9.00am¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Register
- 9.30am¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Parade and photo
- 10am to 12pm¬†¬†¬† Activities, have morning tea when it suits your pack
- 12pm to 1pm¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Lunch – campfire on the Woodbadge site
- 1pm to 3.30pm¬†¬†¬†Activities, have afternoon tea when it suits your pack
- 3.30pm¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Closing Parade
Activities will be an old-fashioned scouting Field Day, there should be something to suit everyone!
What to bring -
- Everyone to bring a can of food to donate to the Rovers’ “Hike For Hunger” campaign
- Yellow cub record book – there are lots of things you might be able to get signed off
- Raincoat – all activities will go ahead in all weather
- See the E1 for complete details
- Fill in the details on the¬†skeleton E1 form (below) to distribute to your pack.
- We suggest catching the train to Heathcote, or parking at the Railway Station to avoid traffic hassles.
- Bring your Pack Flag for parade
- Bring along any great Grey Wolf resources for a display to both celebrate our Grey Wolf cubs, and inspire our upcoming cubs
- E1 – Cub Day Out 2016¬†- a skeleton E1, fill in the details for your pack
- Cub Day Out 2016 Registration Form¬†- return to Region Office with payment by Group cheque or Group EFT by closing date
So get your cubs signed up and coming along!
- Jan Mulheron
- Region Commissioner Cub Scouts
- South Metropolitan Region
- Ph – 0407 247 560
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org