When – Sunday 17th May 2015
Where – Campbelltown Steam and Machinery museum
86 Menangle Rd, Menangle Park
Everyone to meet at park as plenty of parking available
Information and Registration -
- JFD15 – Flier
- E1 – JFD15
- JFD15 group application - to be returned to Region Office with payment by closing date
Parents are responsible for their children on the day.
There are rides and machinery moving around giving rides so need to watch out.
Keep kids away behind barriers and ENJOY the Fantastic Day.
Museum will be selling Sausages, drinks and tea coffee ice creams etc.
There are BBQs available to cook own food on.
Starting time is 9.30 am till 3.00pm, we will meet just outside entry gate
- parents will need to be marked off master sheet and can then enter
- if not on master sheet they will have to pay museum entry prices and also for a badge if available on day.
- $8.00 for Joeys with Badge
- $6.00 for Leaders with badge
- Parents, siblings, other youth is $5.00 each
- Note – maximum family price is 2 parents with 2 joeys or 1 joey and two siblings. Their own children – not other family’s children with them.
Region Office will only accept group booking sheet with one payment – no individual family payments.
Please make sure that all joeys are registered with Region Office before event.
Closing date – Friday 8th May.
Absolutely no late applications accepted.
- Anyone who has not paid Region by this date and wants to come, can pay at gate for museum entry fees and can pay for a badge if available.
0417 075 227
2nd Panania joeys